Uffculme Academy Trust is a multi academy trust (MAT) working across Devon and Somerset. It was born of the partnership between Uffculme Secondary School, an outstanding 11-16 comprehensive, and Uffculme Primary School, which is the nearest and biggest of the secondary school's eight feeder schools.
Uffculme Academy Trust (the Trust) is a Multi Academy Trust (MAT) whose mission is to enable effective collaboration and partnerships that will support outstanding educational experiences for the pupils attending each of the Trust’s schools.
Our mission is underpinned by our core beliefs and values that:
- every child has the right to a high quality education where excellence is the norm
- teachers have the right to teach free from disruption and distractions, and
- parents have the right to know that their children are well-cared for, and supported to achieve their best.
The Trust is creating and supporting a network of exceptional schools in which:
- each school sits at the heart of its community
- aspirations and expectations are high, and achievable, for everyone
- every pupil makes excellent progress and is enabled to achieve ambitious personal targets
- trust and mutual respect are at the core of all the relationships across the Trust
- enrichment is valued, planned for and resourced
- diversity is welcomed and celebrated
- pupil and parental engagement is high
- collaboration and partnerships across the Trust mean that all our staff may apply and develop their skills and experience, and
- teachers enjoy teaching and pupils enjoy learning.
Schools within the Trust